Semi-automatic biphasic defibrillator HeartsavePAD
• recognition of ventricular fibrillation (VF)
• recognition of ventricular tachycardia (VT)
• visual and audible indication of operation
• recording of up to 11 hours of full ECG and events
• automatic defibrillation with shock gradient Function: Semi-automatic biphasic defibrillation via self-adhesive electrodes (pads) Energy performance: Optimized biphasic waveform with automatic adjustment to adapt to patient’s transthoracic resistance. Defibrillation Energy: pre-installed automatic protocol according to international standards. Analysis time: 6 – 12 sec Charging time: Shock: Asynchronous Operating instructions: Voice and visual instructions in Greek
Function buttons: On/off, shock,
Charge control: Visual and audible.
Event recording: 1 hour of full ECG in memory and recording
Power supply: Lithium (LiMnO2) 16 V
battery Battery life: 110 shocks, or 11 hours of continuous monitoring
Weight: 1.8 kg including batteries and electrodes
Dimensions: 26 x 26 x 8.5 cm.